Zechen Chong, Ph.D.
Maggi (Yu) Chen
Maggi is a current UAB graduate student in Genetics, Genomics, and Bioinformatics theme. She graduated from University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) at the School of the Gifted Young with a Bachelor’s degree. During 2016, she was a visiting scholar at University of Wisconsin at Madison. She is currently developing algorithms for detecting structural variants from third-generation sequencing data.
Fengyuan is a current graduate student in Genetics, Genomics, and Bioinformatics theme. After graduating from Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine with a Master’s Degree in Basic Science, she worked as a research scholar at Nutrition Science Department at UAB. She is interested in cancer genomics and bioinformatics.
Yiqing is a current graduate student in Genetics, Genomics, and Bioinformatics theme. After graduating from Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Bioinformatics, he studied in the Computer Science department at UAB. He is interested in bioinformatics methods and applications of new sequencing data.
Ethan is working on bacteria genome de novo assembly.
Stephanie is working on third-generation sequencing data analysis and software development.
Meghan is working on third-generation sequencing data analysis and software development.
- Shaurita Hutchins, GGB rotation student, 2021.01-2021.03
- Santhosh Kumar Karthikeyan, GBS rotation student, 2021.01-2021.03
- Colton Miller, Master Intern Student, 2020. 02-2020.07
- Peng Xu, Postdoc fellow, 2017.09-2019.09
- Ari Ginsparg, GGB rotation student, 2019.10-2019.12
- Yixin Zhang, undergraduate intern, CS of UAB, 2019.02-2019.05
- Mary Bunton, GGB rotation student, 2018.10-2018.12
- Ming Ye, Associate professor, Southwest University, China, Visiting Scientist, 2017.10-2018.10