Consortium for Neuroengineering and Brain-Computer Interfaces
The CNBCI connects neurobiology, neuroimaging, neural interface technology and the latest developments in neuroscience with engineering and analytics to fuel advances in research, education, and patient care at UAB and the broader communities we all serve.
UAB’s Center for Neuroengineering and Brain Computer Interfaces Showcases Innovations at NSF BRIAN IUCRC Meeting
[TEMPE, AZ] – Faculty and students from the University of Alabama at Birmingham’s (UAB) Center for Neuroengineering and Brain Computer Interfaces (CNBCI) recently attended the National Science Foundation (NSF) BRIAN IUCRC meeting in Tempe, AZ on July 6 and 7. The CNBCI, a candidate member of this prestigious group of neuroengineering research centers, delivered a well received presentation … more
Dobrunz heads new Consortium for Neuroengineering and Brain-Computer Interfaces
In 2021 UAB started a new Neuroengineering and Brain-Computer Interface Initiative (NBCII), directed by Dr. Lynn Dobrunz.
This initiative is now a pilot UWIRC (University-Wide Interdisciplinary Research Center) as the Consortium for Neuroengineering and Brain-Computer Interfaces.
Dr. Dobrunz is a professor in the Department of Neurobiology and Co-Director of the UAB Neuroengineering PhD Program.
- UAB Center for Neuroengineering and Brain Computer Interfaces Hosts NeuroGateways 2023 Symposium
- CNBCI at the NSF BRAIN IUCRC meeting
- CNBCI hosts workshop on intracranial EEG analysis
- Announcing the new UAB Center for Neuroengineering and Brain-Computer Interfaces!
- Dr. Adeel Memon becomes UAB’s First Neuroengineering PhD Program Graduate