Respirator Fit Testing Workshop
This workshop is devoted to giving you hands-on experience with qualitative and quantitative fit testing procedures. We will go through exercises and protocols to provide you with the tools to be a competent fit tester.
Who Should Attend:
The course is designed for anyone with fit testing responsibilities – safety professionals, healthcare providers, industrial hygienists, and occupational health nurses would benefit from attending this workshop.
- The Deep South Center for Occupational Health and Safety is an approved provider of the AL Board of Nursing, (ABNP0420, expires 12/22/2025) and has awarded: Respirator Fit Testing Workshop 7.8 contact hours.
- For all others, the Deep South Center for OH&S provides CEU’s for the Respiratory Fit Test Training .65 contact hours.
- Registration begins at 8:15am with the workshop beginning at 8:30am and wrapping up at 2:00pm. We will have a working lunch.
- Location: For the convenience of our participants, a block of rooms are reserved at the Courtyard Marriott under UAB at the discounted room rate of $109 plus taxes, which includes breakfast and two cocktail beverages, please contact the hotel directly to make your hotel arrangements, 205-879-0400, option 1.
- Qualitative Fit Testing
- Quantitative Fit Testing
- Special Problems & Case Studies
Registration fees in full are required along with a registration form. Phone registrations are accepted with credit card payment only. Tuition is $125. Class is limited to 10 participants.
Click click below to register!
Registration fees must be received in advance.
Cancellation Policy: If the workshop is canceled, the Deep South Center for OH&S cannot be held responsible for travel expenses. Refund requests must be made in writing 2 weeks prior to the course. A 20% processing fee will be deducted.