2022 Summer Research Experiences for Undergraduates
- NOTE: In all fairness to the program staff and other applicants, we ask that you not accept our offer if you are waiting to hear back from another program.
- Complete & submit an application. Application available last week of November 2021 – April 1, 2022.
- An unofficial transcript must be uploaded during the application process. We advise that you NOT spend money on an official transcript since you will only need one IF we extend an offer to you.
- Faculty submitting your recommendations should visit this site to submit a recommendation. Faculty can upload a letter of recommendation via the recommendation form.
- Committee will review applications (application, transcript & recommendation)
- Selections will be made no later than April 15th and letters of offer will be sent to accepted applicants via email.
- You may print and sign the emailed letter and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 205-975-8009, or we may send you an Adobe Sign document for your digital signature.
- After all letters of offer have been signed and returned, Program Coordinator, Charita H. Cadenhead will notify participants of what to expect next.
TRANSCRIPTS: Your school’s Registrar’s Office can mail your official transcript to the mailing address below or they can email official transcript to me at email@example.com
Charita H. Cadenhead
Center for Nanoscale Materials & Biointegration
The University Of Alabama at Birmingham
College of Arts and Sciences
1720 2nd Avenue S, CH 310
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
Phone: (205) 975-8076
Fax: (205) 975-8009