2023 Summer Research Experiences for Undergraduates
Tentatively May 21, 2023 – July 28, 2023
- NOTE: In all fairness to the program staff and other applicants, we ask that you not accept our offer if you are waiting to hear back from another program.
- Complete & submit an application. Application will be available December 1, 2022 – April 1, 2023.
- An “unofficial” transcript must be uploaded during the application process. We advise that you DO NOT spend money on an official transcript since you will only need one IF we extend an offer to you.
- Faculty submitting your recommendations should visit this site to submit a recommendation. Faculty can upload a letter of recommendation via the recommendation form.
- Committee will review applications (application, transcript & recommendation)
- Selections will be made no later than April 15, 2023 and letters of offer will be sent to accepted applicants via email.
- You may print and sign the emailed letter and email it back to email@example.com or fax to 205-975-8009, or we may send you an Adobe Sign document for your digital signature.
- After all letters of offer have been signed and returned, Program Coordinator, Charita H. Cadenhead will notify participants of what to expect next.
TRANSCRIPTS: If we make you and offer and you accept, your school’s Registrar’s Office can mail your official transcript to the mailing address below or they can submit an electronic official transcript to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charita H. Cadenhead
Program Coordinator II
Center for Nanoscale Materials & Biointegration
The University Of Alabama at Birmingham
College of Arts and Sciences
1720 2nd Avenue S, CH 310
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
Phone: (205) 975-8076
Fax: (205) 975-8009