Dr. Lin’s Selected Publications on PubMed
- Predicting Domain-Specific Health-Related Quality of Life Using Acute Infarct Volume.
- Infarct location is associated with quality of life after mild ischemic stroke.
- Assessment of healthcare personnel knowledge of stroke care at a large referral hospital in sub-Saharan Africa – A survey based approach.
- Is carpal tunnel syndrome present in acute stroke patients? An investigative study using clinical and imaging screening tools.
- Functional Measures Upon Admission to Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Predict Quality of Life After Ischemic Stroke.
- Simplified modified rankin scale questionnaire: reproducibility over the telephone and validation with quality of life.
- Measured neurological improvements correlate with self-perceived improvements after stroke.
- Improving modified Rankin Scale assessment with a simplified questionnaire.
- Emerging subspecialties in neurology: neurorehabilitation.